RRB organized written examination to recruit the eligible candidates for filling various vacant posts in railways. So if you are like Railway jobs and are going to give the exam then your first need is to understand the exam pattern. Find more jobs in Railway 2016 click on that link.
Every year huge number of candidates appeared in railway exams. But very few are selected out of a huge number of candidates. So you need to understand the exam pattern and syllabus and then start your preparation for crack latest railway jobs vacancies.
The exam is divided into two sections as technical and non technical
The five major parts of exam are given below –
1. General knowledge
3. General English
4. General intelligence
5. Physiological Test
Railway exam pattern for group A, B, C, and D
1. General awareness – to pass in this part you must have good knowledge about the general knowledge such as current events and happening around the world. For the read latest magazines and news papers.
2. Reasoning – in this section verbal and non verbal question are asked. To crack this part you have practice the reasoning questions very well.
3. Computer – Candidates must have working knowledge of computer for jobs in railway 2016.
4. English – you need to have good knowledge for these following topics for English exam.
· Synonyms and Antonyms
· Proposition and phrases
· Rearranging of the sentences
· Jumbled sentences formation
For more details about exam patter, syllabus and upcoming jobs in railway 2016 visit our website.